Terms & Conditions
1. In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Vesoda, UAB shall sell the goods located on the website of www.vapeoutlet.eu (hereinafter - Online Shop). Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in such a case, a distance contract is entered into between the buyer and the seller when placing the order.
2. Ownership of the goods shall pass to the buyer as of the date of full payment and receipt of the purchase price of the goods.
3. Vesoda, UAB , registration number 304845870, legal address: Smarde, Smardes pag., Engures nov., Latvia. Address for correspondence; Smarde, Smardes pag., Engures nov., Latvia. (the "Seller"), provides content available at www.vapeoutlet.eu and provides services in accordance with these Terms.
4. By making a purchase in the Online Store and accepting these Terms, the Buyer confirms that he is a legal person and has provided the data required to perform the contract. Where the buyer is a legal person, it shall be dealt with by a duly authorized person. The Buyer confirms that he / she will use the Web Store in accordance with the laws and general good faith principles. In the event of any violation of the Terms or regulations, Vesoda, UAB shall have the right to immediately terminate the distance contract with the buyer and / or prohibit the buyer from using the Web Store site.
5. If the Buyer orders and purchases goods in the Online Store, the Buyer shall be deemed to have read and unreservedly agrees to the General Terms and Conditions as well as the terms and conditions of the distance contract. The purchase contract shall be deemed to have been executed at the moment when the customer has paid in full and the goods are in the possession of the buyer.
6. Before using the purchased product, please read the instruction manual of the product carefully and use it only according to the manufacturer's instructions, according to the characteristics of the product and its intended use.
7. The Seller shall not be liable for any expenses, losses or losses that may arise as a result of using the information provided on www.vapeoutlet.eu or because the online shop www.vapeoutlet.eu is inaccessible or has been interrupted or interrupted for any reason. This is without prejudice to the rights of the Buyer under the Consumer Law.
8. The buyer assumes all risks and liability for purchases made at the online store moneyfullbag.com or made, including the receipt (acceptance) of the product. Upon delivery of the Product to the Buyer, the risk of loss or damage of the Product shall pass to the Buyer as soon as the Buyer or his representative has acquired possession of the Product, except as provided by regulatory enactments.
9. Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform obligations or other failure to perform due to circumstances and impediments beyond Seller's reasonable control which could not reasonably have been foreseen, including but not limited to strikes, government orders, war or national emergency, environmental or climate anomalies, interference with the Internet, and communications equipment, computer hardware and software failures.
11. The Seller reserves the right to change and supplement the Terms unilaterally at any time without notice by publishing them on www.vapeoutlet.eu The Buyer shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of ordering the goods and services. Before each 12. The Buyer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions at www.vapeoutlet.eu, and the Buyer has the opportunity to save them on a permanent medium or to print them out.
13. Vesoda, UAB undertakes, in accordance with the description of the products and services, to ensure that the order is executed and received in due time and in due time.
14. In case of doubt, the user is provided with help in the Contacts section.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING moneyfullbag.com ONLINE SHOP
1. These terms and conditions apply to all purchases of goods through the Internet, telephone, social networks or e-mail. Please read these terms carefully before ordering. By using Vesoda, UAB Online Store, you represent and warrant that these Terms are understandable and you agree to abide by them and to keep abreast of them.
2. PRICE OF GOODS
2.1 All prices of goods in the online store are quoted in EUR. The offered prices are valid at the time of ordering. By confirming the order according to the order form or form, the Buyer agrees to pay the price of the valid product.
2.2 The Seller reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to unilaterally change the price of the goods, to set a special price for the goods and services, and discount codes that are entered when the order is placed. The goods and services are sold at prices valid at the time the order is placed for the goods and services and are published in the online store. If, for technical reasons, inadequate or incorrect product prices are posted on the Internet, the Seller shall inform the Buyer that, for technical reasons, the order cannot be completed within a reasonable time.
3. ASSORTMENT OF GOODS
3.1 The Buyer may purchase goods located in the Online Store. Items can be purchased while they are in the online store during the operating period, or separately by ordering when the goods will be available again.
3.2 In the event that the Buyer has placed an order and the item is out of stock but due to technical reasons it is not possible to withdraw it promptly, Vesoda, UAB shall inform the Buyer by telephone or in writing that the contract cannot be performed.
3.3 The Seller reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to make unilateral product changes and change product specifications. Product descriptions and information provided by the manufacturers are used.
4. ORDERING THE ORDER
4.1 The order can be placed - in the Internet shop www.vapeoutlet.eu, by calling 23999275, in social networks, by e-mail. Once the item and its quantity are selected, press the "Add to Cart"
button, then go to the "Shopping Cart" and press the "Order" button
4.2 The next step will be to display information on the selected item and the price of the item, free of charge. You must fill in the order form below, where the buyer will be asked to give his / her name, delivery address, the desired payment and delivery method. When ordering the product, please select the delivery machine indicating the specific address when making the order as well as the correct telephone number.
4.3 The maximum delivery time is 20 days, but we usually ship within 2-4 business days.
4.4 Payment of the purchase is possible by one of the following methods of payment: by making a payment via Internet bank or by using a payment card online, by paying a prepaid invoice.
4.5 Customers of the online shop moneyfullbag.com, when connecting to an electronic bank or electronic payment systems, enter the data on the bank's website, therefore this information is not available to the moneyfullbag.com shop.
4.6 The amount of information you enter depends on the payment or delivery method you choose. By clicking on the "Continue" button you will see an order summary with the total payment amount.
4.7 By clicking the "Confirm Order" button, the Buyer agrees to purchase the selected Product and undertakes to pay for the item and delivery price specified therein.
4.8 When placing an order, the Buyer must clearly state the full name of the item as well as all personal, delivery details and contact details required for performance of the Contract. Vesoda, UAB may unilaterally not accept an order for processing and terminate the Contract if the Buyer has provided incomplete or false information on the selected product or the Buyer's data required for the conclusion of the Contract. Orders made by phone or email can be paid for by wire transfer via an online invoice, which is also sent to the buyer's email address. The order is executed when the invoice is paid and the money is credited to the company account.
4.9 By placing an order at the Internet Store www.deronard.lv, the Buyer undertakes to make a prepayment for the ordered goods and service.
4.10 By placing an order the Buyer confirms that he / she has read all the terms and conditions of Vesoda, UAB published here.
4.11 If the Buyer has provided his / her e-mail for communication required for the conclusion of the distance contract, the Buyer shall receive the order confirmation by e-mail after the order has been placed. The Buyer is obliged to verify the information and data specified in the order.
In case of discrepancy between the information and / or data, the Buyer shall inform the Seller by using the e-mail email@example.com specified by Vesoda, UAB .
4.12 The Buyer is obliged to pay the invoice within 3 working days. Failure to do so shall result in the canceled purchase agreement being terminated without prior notice to the buyer.
4.13 Buyer contact information is required to inform the buyer of the order execution process and other order-related issues, and personal information obtained by the seller is only required for the execution of the particular purchase agreement.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5.1 If you change your mind and decide to cancel your purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) provide that the buyer has the right to days and return the item purchased from the online store to the seller. Article 12 (6) of the PTAL states that, in the event of a refusal to purchase, in the case of a distance contract, "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product for the duration of the right of withdrawal". We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product in order to avoid exterior mechanical damage when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the terms of the Distance Contract. To arrange the return of the item, please contact the online store by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by filling in the form on the website www.vapeoutlet.eu in the section contacts or by calling 23999275. The seller will send to the buyer the e-mail withdrawal form. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to legal persons.
5.2 The period of withdrawal shall run from the date on which the consumer acquires possession of the good, including when the good is received by a third party other than the carrier. The Buyer has the right to check the conformity of the goods to the necessary needs of the buyer insofar as it guarantees the condition of the goods for resale in the case of returning the goods in terms of quality, safety and value. If the item has been used more than is necessary to check the conformity of the item, the buyer shall not be held liable for any damage and the product shall remain the property of the buyer.
5.3 By exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall be required to return the goods within 14 days in their original packaging, packaged in accordance with the safety of transportation.
5.4 If the buyer exercises the right of withdrawal and is not bound by the non-compliance of the good or service in question with the terms of the contract, the buyer shall bear the cost of returning the good.
5.5 By exercising the right of withdrawal, the Seller shall be obliged to reimburse the Buyer the amount paid for the good as soon as possible, but not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the Buyer sends the written waiver.
5.6 When using VAS Latvijas Pasts as the carrier for returning the goods, please consult the delivery prices and packaging conditions. Failure to comply with the terms may result in the postal worker refusing to accept the item. To avoid any misunderstanding, we recommend that you return the item for return, otherwise the buyer will be liable for any damage to the item.